Efficient planning , experience in machinery and adequate usage of equipment’s is the key to productive maintenance. In this article we will have a look at the main types of maintenance procedures followed on a ship .
Technical Management encompasses all of the services that maximize the operational efficiency and physical condition of a vessel throughout its working life in compliance with the requirements of industry regulators ,our ship owning clients and our clients’ customers. Service delivery is underpinned by a rigorous approach to safety, security and environmental protection. Our expert staff utilizes efficient operating systems based on latest technologies and resources available for both shore and ship based operations.
Our Technical Management services include:
- Technical supervision
- Vessel Inspection and Reports
- Vessel Performance Monitoring
- Dry dockings and major repairs
- Purchasing Inventory control
- Budgetary Financial controls
- Planned Maintenance Systems
- Insurance arrangement and Claims handling
- Any other Technical assistance that a ship owners may require